Website update

craig thomas tux_mints at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 02:10:49 UTC 2007

http://people.redhat.com/duffy/fedora/web/static-page-2.html

> >> It's all fc6-ified, what do you think?
> > Nice- I really like the changes that you make-
> looks much more polished
> > now.
> >
> > As for the browser bugs that have been mentioned
> around here, this
> > version should fix many of them:
> http://fedora.riczho.dyndns.org/static/
>
> Avoiding black space is good but your content looks
> cramped and is not
> as readable as Duffy's version. Screenshots for
> comparison at

Yeah, a tiny bit cramped, but much less buggy and
visually an improvement overall. I see some alignment
issues as well.  But nothing a little more polish
wouldn't take care of...I think this is the best yet
and we should work from this one.  It's valid
xhtml/css which also means any template system worth
using will speak it's language. It's cross-browser
compliant as well.

--
Craig