Static website - QA round

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu May 24 09:06:27 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-24 at 03:04 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> Paulo Santos wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I didnt want to reply on the "Ready to push" thread, so i started a
> > new one :)
> > Im currently in training in Germany, and here i have a really nifty
> > Windows 2k3 with IE6.
> >
> > Everything looks clean but the "Join Page"
> > If you mouseover "Content Developer (writer)" icon, the bottom two
> > will start sliding to the right.
>
> What do you guys think?  Is this a blocker or can we fix it after the
> launch?  I'm only itchy because, well, the wiki still crashes from time
> to time and it'd be nice to lighten the load.

We might solve this by changing it to read "Content Writer"; I reckon it
is the extra line of text causing it to be difficult to align.  Also,
there is some risk of confusion around Content Developer.  People
looking to help with documentation are more likely drawn to something
that has the word "Writer" in it.

- Karsten
--
   Karsten Wade, 108 Editor       ^     Fedora Documentation Project