Google Analytics

Anand Capur anandcomputerphreak at gmail.com
Thu May 31 22:44:24 UTC 2007

I've got an open-source analytics script (GNU/GPL License) that does

   - Precise visitor statistics over a period of time
   (day/week/month/year).
   - Visitor Frequency: new visitors, regular (known) visitors, and how
   often visitors view the web site.
   - Management of web site statistics and all file types (PDF, Image,
   etc.).
   - Web site page classification available (by groups, by subgroups,
   etc.).
   - Visitor Analysis: Statistics for pages where visitors leave the web
   site and for pages where the visitors enter the web site.
   - Geographical Statistics: Classification by continent/country
   (interactive world map).
   - Technical Configuration Statistics: Web browsers, resolution,
   managed plug-in, etc.).
   - Complete and clear statistics about web site discovery: How do
   visitors come to the web site?
   - Five Clearly Defined Web Site Discovery Tools: Search Engines, Web
   Sites, Partner Sites, Newsletters and Direct Access
   - Able to detect more than 300 internationally-used search engines and
   keyword associations.
   - Define web sites as partners and add an unlimited number of
   newsletters.
   - Multiple Web Site Overview, a summary of important web site
   statistics for all managed web sites.
   - Learn about visitor interests through precise criteria such as: How
   interested are the visitors (number of viewed pages, length of visit,
   etc.).? What keyword(s) did they type in the search engine? What's their
   resolution (is your web site discouraging visitors from lower resolution
   systems)? Which web site brought the visitor to your web site? Etc.
   - Receive web site statistics everyday by e-mail, by RSS feed, etc.

If you want a demo just tell me and i'll set one up on my server or a fedora
server.