Release schedule ical?

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Tue Nov 6 00:07:26 UTC 2007

Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It looks like we used to have an ical of the Fedora release schedule
> available at fedora.redhat.com:
> http://icalshare.com/article.php?story=20060313154049247
>
> I was wondering if there was any way something like that could be set up
> again?
>
> ~m

The future is now :)  http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f9/f9.ics

This is a perfect lead in to a question I am posing to each of the
Fedora groups... for Fedora 9 I would like to help create and maintain
project schedules for each of the Fedora sub-groups that will
automatically roll into one comprehensive schedule that can sliced and
diced anyway we like... by sub-project, combined, milestones only, etc.

My initial thoughts on this were here:
http://poelcat.wordpress.com/2007/10/29/quality-from-more-than-milestones/

Several examples are here:
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f9/

The new possibilities for reports (including nicer looking css) are endless.

So... who would like to work with me to help me scope out the important
tasks and milestones for the websites group for F9?

John