No zh_TW in Website Language

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 31 03:21:28 UTC 2007

On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 10:58:04AM +0800, 蘇 正 wrote:
> But it is still not convenient for me because it only supports zh_CN.
> There is no zh_TW. Could you support this function?
We'd definitely like to- the ability to translate the website is pretty
new, so we're still waiting for translations to come in.  I'm not sure
how active a Traditional Chinese team we have, though
(http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/zh_TW/various).

If you're interested in translating this, you can find the POT file at
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/POT/fedora-web.master/fedora-web.master.pot,
and we'd gladly accept and put up translations :)

Thanks,
Ricky