Self Introduction

Andrew Myers am2605 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 10:29:38 UTC 2007

Hi,

I liked Ricky's suggestion of doing self-introductions here so thought
I might start the ball rolling.

I'm from Newcastle, Australia and work as a ColdFusion developer.
Apart from ColdFusion I have worked extensively with Java - in
particular the Apache Struts framework.  I also have done a bit of
PHP.

My skills are primarily as a web developer of back-end stuff, as
opposed to as a designer although I do have a good knowledge of HTML &
CSS.

I joined this list since I use Fedora as my desktop and hope to give
back to the project in some way - the websites group seemed like a
local place to join given my background.

Hopefully I can contribute something useful in the near future.

Best regards,
Andrew.