Where is the list and descriptions of packages?

Stanley A. Klein sklein at cpcug.org
Wed Sep 5 14:52:31 UTC 2007

As a user, it is extremely important to know what is available beyond what
is on the CD's and DVD's.  I am doing clean installs of F7 on several
systems, and need to bring in the packages that I had installed on my FC5
systems.  Some of them had been obtained from the FC5 extras repository
and others were from elsewhere.  Some of what was not included in FC5
extras may now be in F7, but I don't know.  I need to be able to sort this
out.

Stan Klein