(no subject)

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 10 02:27:19 UTC 2007

On Mon, Sep 09/10/07, 2007 at 10:44:29AM +1000, peter wrote:
> PLease take yourselves off my computer.
Hello.  Unfortunately, we cannot address this request without more
information about what your problem is.

If you are contacting us because you saw a page like the one at
http://publictest1.fedora.redhat.com/, please see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ServerTestPage for more information about
what this means.

Otherwise, if you have the Fedora Linux distrubution on your computer
and want to remove it, you will find somebody that can actually access
your computer to do it.

Either way, feel free to reply with more specifics, and we'll try to
direct you to the right place to ask for help.

Thanks,
Ricky