feed'd front page ready

Craig Thomas bicycle.nutz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 00:12:57 UTC 2008

2008/3/31 Karsten 'quaid' Wade <kwade at redhat.com>:
> This weekend I worked with the RSS bits that Ricky committed last week
>  and put together a 100% functional feed-enabled front page:
>
>  http://quaid.fedorapeople.org/websites/index-rss.html

Looks very nice so far, this is cool. I think maybe the same
background color as 'get-fedora', and the rounded corners on the
'boxes' containing the individual feeds.

>  If you all agree, I'll be glad to make the changes into
>  fp.org/data/content/index.html directly and commit them for further
>  review.  Let me know if the git repo above is useful as-is, if I need to
>  tweak something, or if you'd prefer that I post patches for review.

+1 to getting changes into the git repo.  I am not sure we have a
policy for 'feature additions'[0] in terms of version control but
creating $some_branch would get it in everyones hands.  And then we
can worry about getting changes into master>live.

--
Craig

[0]
features that maybe take longer than actual bug fixes, so lets not get
them in the queue (master) until they are ready. But, spoken as a long
time svn user who has not mastered git foo yet, but feels this exact
kind of pain at $dayjob.