feed'd front page ready

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Apr 2 16:23:34 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-02 at 09:00 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:

> I'm taking my dog out of this fight seeing as A) I'm alone

You are not alone, but you don't have a plan either.  At least have some
respect for the existence of this mailing list and the people here, as
we try to build process, methods, and leadership. For better or worse,
"we" are the people in charge of the website's look, feel, and user
experience.

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41