feed'd front page ready

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Apr 4 01:11:06 UTC 2008

> The fact that there is 10,000 pages and 4,000 attachments from people
> who had to sign the CLA in the first place should tell you how much it
> is being used by the project.  When we have something better to manage
> that content like the plone stuff that never really materialized, we can
> trash the wiki. Till then it is the best we got.

We're going to have to ask those couple of thousand of people to take
some ownership of their content.

In the new wiki space, we must make it mandatory that pages have
ownership.  It can be an individual, a SIG, a project, whatever.

FWIW, the 10,000+ pages include a significant amount of l10n, so the
number of 'identical content in multiple languages' pages is going to be
a fraction of the total.

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41