Release counter for F9

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun Apr 6 21:08:54 UTC 2008

Ricky Zhou wrote:
> On 2008-04-07 01:04:16 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> You should probably add a small link under the image that leads people to
>> instructions on how to add a counter to their own website or instead of
>> linking to the wiki schedule, link to a page containing the instructions on
>> a static page which also mentions the release date and then references the
>> wiki schedule. Thanks for working on this.
> How's this: http://fedoraproject.org/en/counter
>
> Once translations start rolling in, I'll have to modify it to allow
> choosing a language (I already have a pretty good idea of how we can do
> it).

This is good. I have a few minor suggestions

* Make the text bold or something. The text is not highlighted well
beneath the image and it is not clear that it is a link

* Reduce the font size or line wrap the java script code. It runs off
the screen atleast in my system.

* You probably can skip the example image since there is already one
visible in the top left.

Rahul