Release counter for F9

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 7 02:29:08 UTC 2008

On 2008-04-06 03:07:34 PM, Ricky Zhou wrote:
> I'm working on getting translations for this.  The gettext + SVG idea is
> out, because things like placement pretty much have to be done manually.
> I think we have transifex setup to accept SVG files, so I'll be emailing
> fedora-trans-list to see how translating in inkscape works out :)
Update: https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-trans-list/2008-April/msg00063.html

Nicu, if you're going to be generating all of the PNGs, then the SVG
files should be at
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=fedora-web.git;a=tree;f=fedoraproject.org/po;hb=HEAD.
I'm still not 100% sure how to handle different translation for "1 day"
vs. "1 days", but we might end up just handling those manually.  I
should have the javascript ready to display these translations ready
very soon.

Thanks,
Ricky