Problems login in

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 18:32:05 UTC 2008

Pedro Bezunartea López wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Great project! I wanted to report a but in firefox, but when I try to
> log in following the link, I get an http 500 error. :(
>
> I'm not sure I have an account on this site, so I wanted to tell me if
> I was registered. This is the error:
> ----------------------------
> 500 Internal error
>
> The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from
> fulfilling the request.
>
> Powered by CherryPy 2.3.0
> Date: 2008/04/15 00:20 (aprox)

This shows that you do not have an account yet.  You can sign up on
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/

This is not the error page it should show you, however.  I've found the
bug in some code we deployed on Friday and will get a fix committed
shortly.  Thanks for finding and reporting this!

-Toshio