Maybe you could help me help them

Raúl Colón-Scarano ramcosca at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 02:15:03 UTC 2008

Hello.

Sorry I send this email to you who's working with the website but I
really didn't find a link or email to send this to the correct person;
maybe you'll know better than me! I just downloaded the Fedora Core 9
Beta i386 DVD iso file. I decided to read the file
README_BURNING_ISOS_en_US.txt and noticed it still referred to the
Fedora 8 project. Now, as I mentioned I know this isn't your problem
or maybe you can't fix this but since you know your ways around the
website, maybe you'd know where to point me or forward this.

Keep up the great work with the website; it's amazing.

Thanks.
Raúl Colón-Scarano, Puerto Rico