About "http://l10n.fedoraproject.org"'s login page...

Makoto Mizukami mmk9060 at aol.com
Sun Apr 27 08:52:54 UTC 2008

Hi

About "http://l10n.fedoraproject.org"'s login page,
If I failed to login first time and input correct information second time (or later), I will be brought not to forward page, but to the login form, even though I have logged in successfully.

Then, when I mistyped my password and failed to login, the server returned me following code:

<head>
<title>Fedora Translations :: Authenticate</title>
  <input type="hidden" name="forward_url" value="https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/login" />
  <input type="hidden" name="forward_url" value="https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/" />

Yes, this means that I will send two "forwad_url" queries if I click "Submit" button.  And certainly, I jumped to "https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/loginhttps://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/" after clicking "Submit".

This is not critical, but better to fix, isn't it?

Regards,
makoto