Call for a volunteer

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Apr 29 04:10:52 UTC 2008

If we're going to have weekly IRC meetings, keep an agenda, etc. -- then
we're going to need a secretary/program manager.

This person will maintain the /Websites/Meetings page on the wiki, as
well as the /Websites/Meetings/XXXX-YY-ZZ pages that have the Agenda and
IRC log of each meeting, like many other Fedora sub-Projects do.

I am more than happy to lead the meetings, but I'm already doing the
leading and secretary duties for the CommunityArchitecture team, and
therefore I'd like someone to help me out with the Websites stuff.

Who'd like to do this?  It is a *crucial* job.

--Max