I have found a problem on the "Edit Account" section.

Craig Thomas bicycle.nutz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 18:48:44 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 3:21 AM, Pedro Revueltas <prevueltas at amsystem.es> wrote:
> While I was setting up my new account, when I press the submit button on
>  the "Edit Account" section I received:
>
>  500 Internal error
>  The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from
>  fulfilling the request.

Hello Pedro,

(Please disregard this if someone has already replied to your e-mail)

This is a known issue with our wiki and I apologize for the
inconvenience.   Please try to create your wiki account again.

Our current wiki is slated for replacement 'soon' , until then we are
just living with it's problems.

Thank you,

--
Craig Thomas