Regarding Fedora Websites Team Application

Joseph Esolato jesolato at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 8 02:02:37 UTC 2008

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Joseph Esolato, and I am a student at the University of Florida
pursuing a Ph.D. in Exercise Physiology. I am deeply interested in the
Fedora project and the probity it shares amongst others. Having said that, I
am now signed up as a Fedora Ambassador and a Fedora Marketer as of a few
days ago. Already, I have created a Facebook page that I plan to maintain
and/or update religiously to help better expose Fedora to the college scene.
Furthermore, I am asking you to accept my application to the Fedora Websites
Team as I truly believe I can be of assistance and help to make a
significant impact in the future to come. Please do get back to me.

--
Best regards,

Joseph Esolato
Fedora Ambassador