meeting minutes from last night

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 19 19:07:23 UTC 2008

Mark wrote:
> And i why add it on the task list when it's already there: "Common
> look and feel"
> It just also needs to say who is working on it. Right now it's getting
> kinda frustrating to see that 2 people are working on the exact same
> thing while i did posted it here on the websites list from the start
> (as was requested from me).

I think this is probably a case of poor communication on both sides. The
Amber project unfortunately has not been discussed much at all on
websites list and not at all in any of the websites meetings. While I
know the design of the Fedora applications html/css has been discussed
in various meetings, it's something that has been talked about a long
time but the push for getting things done has only been in the past
month or so. I have made some planet Fedora posts about the work suchs
as this one:

http://mihmo.livejournal.com/58834.html

Which was also brought up on this list not soon after:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-websites-list/2008-July/msg00019.html

So it seems like we've just missed each other.

i don't really think it is so important how we got into this situation,
more importantly how will we resolve this. And I don't think throwing
away and redoing the master fpo css is the answer.

~m