Regarding http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/VersionControl

Hi!

Thanks for maintaining the Fedora wiki.

Regarding http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/VersionControl , I'd
like to note that the version control comparison at:

http://better-scm.berlios.de/comparison/comparison.html

Now covers git and bzr as well, as opposed to what is said on the page:

{{{{{
Version Control System Comparison - covers just about everything except git
and bzr.
}}}}}

I could not find a way to edit the wiki. (Tried login and tried the talk
page - none of them worked.)

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

Rethinking CPAN - http://xrl.us/bjn7p

I met a guy in the bar, talked to her and she gave me her phone number.