Re: headings styles in new wiki

On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 22:33 +0200, Adam Pribyl wrote:
> Just a briefly - with existing heading styles in new wiki this is almost
> impossible to distinquis the chapter level. Is this an intention or just
> something that needs "fix" in CSS?

Hm, they look pretty distinguishable to me!  That's the problem -- it's
always in the eye of the beholder.

In a best case scenario, though, the reader really doesn't care about
relative heading sizes as much as she does having the sought-after
information at hand.  For everyone else there's Greasemonkey or other
client-side CSS hacks, right?

--
Paul W. Frields