fp.o/contact

ylynfatt ylynfatt at flowja.com
Tue Aug 5 03:24:01 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

I was taking a look at the Fedora Websites Page Request wiki
page (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/PageRequests)
and noticed that the fp.o/contact page was listed. I was
wondering if anyone had started/was currently working on
that page and if it was still required? If it's still
required and no one is currently working on it, I'd like to
take this on as a start since I'm still fairly new.

>From the requirements and details I know we need contact
info for end user support, legal issues, website issues and
the apache test page. What other contacts are needed or what
other questions do we get via the mailing list that are
misdirected or off topic?

Regards,
Yannick Lyn Fatt