http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD/USBHowTo

Eric Hopper hopper at omnifarious.org
Thu Aug 7 10:40:44 UTC 2008

This page could be impproved.  The technique described works for the
install DVDs as well as the live CD if the USB drive is big enough.

This was important to me as I wanted to stop burning DVDs for several
reasons:

 * It's wasteful.
 * I don't have a DVD reader in all the computers I want to install to.
 * Often a given DVD burner seems to produce DVDs that only it can read.
 * USB flash drives are frequently faster than DVDs.

Thanks,
--
"It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God.
It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."  --- Thomas Jefferson