Re: can't access times of swaziland home page

Joseph Shabangu wrote:
I can't access the times of swazialnd web page. Every time I try to log in your page appears. I wonder if you can help.

I am not sure which website or page you are talking about. Can you clarify? You might have been seeing a different website unassociated with the Fedora Project.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ServerTestPage

Rahul