Developing the Amber layout form the mockups

Mike Langlie mlanglie at redhat.com
Tue Aug 12 17:58:32 UTC 2008

Hi Mark,

That's a cool effect. Here is an animated mockup of what could be done
with Amber application blocks.

http://yipyop.com/fedora/amber_block_transition.gif

The normal state has a fade from #f3f4f4 to white, going halfway down
the block.
The hover state has a fade from #d7e7f7 to white, also halfway down the
block.
The transition fades between the two.

Maybe make the backgrounds transparent PNGs that could fade in over each
other?
(Note there's a 1px border inside the 1px outer grey border.)

Mike