(no subject)

Hi there!

In Fedora’s website there is the pt_BR language.

Well, Portuguese and Brazilian in fact look alike but there are many words that you write and pronounce different.

Some person that don’t understand a webmaster’s work could think that those are grammar mistakes.

Would you like to add a pt_PT language to the site?

I’ll do it for free, I’ll just need time to do it (I’m a webmaster myself and with lots of work these last days).

Best regards,

Rui Garanhoto