Re: one CMS

On 2008-08-13 04:01:35 PM, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> CMS must haves
> --------------
> * Good security record
> * Proactive security mindedness of developer community
> * Flexible enough auth system to attach to FAS
> * RSS
  * l10n that doesn't break the translator workflow

I know it's a very difficult requirement, but it's pretty much the
single biggest difficulty that I've had with the website buildscript.

Also, Karsten probably has more on this, but I think the docs team could
use some workflow/publishing features as well.

Thanks,
Ricky