Re: pki.fp.o

> Hi,
>
> Looks like this web page hasn't been updated ever since the launch and
> doesn't match the look and feel of the rest of the Fedora website.
> Someone might want to apply the standard css to it or redirect the whole
> thing to something like fp.o/wiki/pki.

That looks more to me like an upstream project that is using Fedora
resources.  It's akin to a Trac instance on fedorahosted.org, where one
should be able to use a custom CSS.  Another comparison are the sites on
et.redhat.com and sourceware.org.

Just how it looks to me, anyway.

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org