About Fedora9 ppc iso image file

Hello,

I would like to thank your project team for developing nice Fedora distribution.

Now I want to download Fedora9 ppc install image (iso file), but I can't access the Direct Download link. And more, when I tried to download by mirror site directly, I can't download iso file by any sites.

I think the link on your fedora site is incorrect, and the iso file images on mirror site is incomplete.

Please check these facts and fix ?

Sincerely,

Shigeru Maeda