Re: one CMS

On 2008-08-13 04:01:35 PM, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> We need one CMS solution (for sanity sake), although >1 install might be
> OK(?), to cover:
>
> * fedoraproject.org
> * docs.fedoraproject.org
If you don't mind, I'd like to focus this discussion on
docs.fedoraproject.org first - the way I see it, if a CMS won't work for
docs, then it's not worth using it on fp.o (plus maintaining a
completely separate setup for docs).

The one main requirement (featurewise) from fp.o would be not breaking
translator workflows.  What features/use cases does docs need/want?

Thanks,
Ricky