Re: one CMS

On Thu, 2008-08-14 at 09:49 -0500, Yannick Lyn Fatt wrote:

> What about Drupal? http://www.drupal.org

Drupal is certainly a fine CMS, filled with features, and has a strong
community as well as commercial presence.

In this discussion, we want to be careful of putting the cart before the
horse, an expression that means in this context, "Let's first figure out
what features we need and don't need, then we'll work on which tool fits
those features best."

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41