meeting minutes from last night

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Aug 19 18:35:37 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-08-19 at 20:12 +0200, Mark wrote:

> And this is how it should look when i'm done for amber:
> http://yipyop.com/fedora/images/fedora_apps.png

OK, I can now make some guesses about what Amber is, as well as what
Fedora Applications is.

That screenshot looks fairly far reaching in terms of scope;
'Categories' and 'Articles' jump out to me.

Is there some kind of project description, scope, use cases, etc.?

Sorry that I'm late to this, I missed earlier discussion here I reckon
and am trying to catch up.

> But now that i saw the post of Máirín.. which one is gonna be used as
> the default frame for fedora and it's sub domains? mine or Máirín's?
> (i really need to participate in the next meeting) mailed as a cc to
> Robin Norwood in the hope that he can give his opinion about this as
> well.

I've seen several people working on the task of a common look and feel
for Fedora websites.  Maybe we can sort it out on list and get the tasks
on the list:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Tasks#The_list

cheers - Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org