Re: meeting minutes from last night

Máirín Duffy wrote:
i don't really think it is so important how we got into this situation, more importantly how will we resolve this. And I don't think throwing away and redoing the master fpo css is the answer.

Just for everyone's benefit, Mark and I discussed this on IRC and Mark is going to move forward with the Amber-specific widgets and we'll stick with the applications css that works with the master fedora CSS since I think we agreed following that model is the right way to do things.

The general model we're thinking of following is this:

fedora main master css + fedora applications css + your amber css = amber css fedora main master css + fedora application css + my fedora css = my fedora css
fedora main master css + fedora application css + fas css = FAS css

Also we both agreed to use this list as our main communication channel as to avoid some of the miscommunications that happened before! :)

~m