Self-Introduction - Anand Shinde

Anand Shinde anand at aarogya.com
Sat Aug 23 22:34:32 UTC 2008

Hello !

I am Anand Shinde.

I took my first step to be a professional Network Administrator and I joined
T-edge Solutions Pvt. Ltd. To create my own Global Internet Identity.

It's been four and half year since I first stepped into the IT industry. It
has been really a great learning experience for me so far. I am highly
motivated and passionate about modern Techniques.

I am a social creature and can work well in a team, leading or following as
well as individually. I have a strong awareness on web standards and various
aspects of Network/Design/Programming/SEO which needs for different industry
as well as a keen sense of pushing the borders of IT in the ever changing
modern environment.

I Hope I will be able to contribute to "Fedora Project".

I am glad to be the part of "Fedora Project"

Following are few website on which I have worked/working -

www.aarogya.com

www.weinrecovery.org

www.wesouthasians.org

www.giftasia.in

www.nisd.gov.in

With Regards,

Anand.

I am only one but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do
something; I will not refuse to do something I can do.