Self-Introduction - Anand Shinde

Hello !

I am Anand Shinde.

I took my first step to be a professional Network Administrator and I joined T-edge Solutions Pvt. Ltd. To create my own Global Internet Identity.

It's been four and half year since I first stepped into the IT industry. It has been really a great learning experience for me so far. I am highly motivated and passionate about modern Techniques.

I am a social creature and can work well in a team, leading or following as well as individually. I have a strong awareness on web standards and various aspects of Network/Design/Programming/SEO which needs for different industry as well as a keen sense of pushing the borders of IT in the ever changing modern environment.

I Hope I will be able to contribute to "Fedora Project".

I am glad to be the part of "Fedora Project"

Following are few website on which I have worked/working -

www.aarogya.com

www.weinrecovery.org

www.wesouthasians.org

www.giftasia.in

www.nisd.gov.in

With Regards,

Anand.

I am only one but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do something I can do.