websites meeting, aug 25th

Hi all,

I won't be at tonight's websites meeting, but I wanted to send out a reminder and ask for one or two of the Websites regulars to step up and lead the meeting.

#fedora-websites @ 20:00 UTC

Our tasklist has fractured into the "current stuff that is actually being worked on" and the "older stuff that is sort of in hibernation". My thanks to Karsten for doing some clean-up on that page.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Tasks

--Max