bottom of page unreadable

Brian Harvey bh at cs.berkeley.edu
Sat Aug 23 19:18:52 UTC 2008

I'm trying to read
	http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugs/F9Common#My_Bug_Is_Not_Listed
(although I'm guessing other pages have the same layout) in Firefox with
minimum font size set to 16.  Right after the "websites team" mailto
link near the bottom, there's a thick horizontal bar, not quite the
width of the window, covering the line "The Fedora Project is ..."

And then I can see the "Red Hat is not responsible" to the bottom.
Setting my minimum text size to "none" fixes it, but then I can't read
any of it (farsighted).

Also, the text under "My bug isn't here" promises a link to Bugzilla at
the bottom, and I can't find one.