Re: websites meeting, aug 25th

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008, Max Spevack wrote:

#fedora-websites @ 20:00 UTC

Our tasklist has fractured into the "current stuff that is actually being worked on" and the "older stuff that is sort of in hibernation". My thanks to Karsten for doing some clean-up on that page.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Tasks

Bringing this thread back to tonight, is someone willing to take the leadership reins and continue the refreshing of our tasks list, and progress checks on our most important items?

--Max