Re: Broken link

Dear Bennet,

All the links are working. do check it again !

Regards,

Anand.

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 12:38 AM, Bennet Fauber <bennet umich edu> wrote:
On the page at

       http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora

the link to "See all mirrors" (which points to
       http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist/Fedora/9/
) returns

       Not Found

       The requested URL /mirrorlists/publiclist//Fedora/9/ was not found
       on this server.

as do the following

       http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist/Fedora/9/
       http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist/Fedora/
       http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist/
       http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/

Maybe I'm missing something really obvious...?

                       -- bennet
--
Mathematics Department
University of Michigan