Re: bottom of page unreadable

2008/8/27 Karsten 'quaid' Wade <kwade redhat com>:

> On Mon, 2008-08-25 at 11:51 -0700, Brian Harvey wrote:
>> Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> > Can you provide screenshots of the issue? Which version of Firefox? What
>> > operating system?
>>
>> Firefox 2.0.0.16, Fedora 9, screenshot attached.  Thanks.
>
> Ah, interesting.  I tried to replicate this but differences in our setup
> must have made it so I couldn't get that bar across the words.

Me either... However, I can get the bar to obscure text, but never as
'high' or 'far' up in the legalese; even though my font has been
increased 5-6x and is clearly larger than the screen shot.

And wow, the page really breaks with an increased font size, with
regard to the lower right corner. The blue/black in that corner no
longer align at all ... I think somehow it's the #footer's
bottom-border: 10px ( the blue bar ), but I don't have a solution yet.

Still looking,

--
Craig