[Fwd: Re: My Fedora mockups]

foo i fail at email!
--- Begin Message ---
Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
On Thu, 2008-08-28 at 14:30 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:

main fedora css (from www.fpo) => application chrome css => my fedora css

I'm going to show my design ignorance, but what is 'application chrome'?

I'm reckoning it is either a term specific to a tool (such as Moz/XUL),
or it's a way of saying, "The shiny stuff specific to this application
that may not be used somewhere else."

um the latter is close! It's the stuff in the UI that is *not* specific to My Fedora. The tabs on the left, the tabs in the center, etc.

The stuff that makes it different from www.fpo, but not the stuff that makes it My Fedora vs any other infrastructure app.

Does that make sense?

~m

--- End Message ---