Hello

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 09:01:57 UTC 2008

nihed mbarek wrote:
> Hi,
> I am Nihed M'BAREK, Computer engineer at Tunisia, fedora ambassador,
> developer and administrator of http://fedora-tunisia.org/
> I want to help with my competence on php, mysql, css and why not learn
> more langage to help fedora to be up to date.

If you're interested in the html, css and design side of things, this is
the right place!  If you're also interested in programming some of the
dynamic stuff and willing to learn a bit of python, I'd love to talk to
you about getting involved with coding on the packagedb, and other
pieces of infrastructure.

-Toshio