Re: Hello

nihed mbarek wrote:
Hi,
I am Nihed M'BAREK, Computer engineer at Tunisia, fedora ambassador, developer and administrator of http://fedora-tunisia.org/ I want to help with my competence on php, mysql, css and why not learn more langage to help fedora to be up to date.

If you're interested in the html, css and design side of things, this is the right place! If you're also interested in programming some of the dynamic stuff and willing to learn a bit of python, I'd love to talk to you about getting involved with coding on the packagedb, and other pieces of infrastructure.

-Toshio