introducing myself

Hi fedora!
I'm Alessio and i'm an Italian webmaster. I ask you now sorry for my bad english!
I'm interesting to help the fedore project as a webmaster, developing the websites and administrating it.
My experiences:
I worked a freelance webmaster for 3 years (and i'm working now), developing many different websites from e-commerces to blogs.
90% of websites that i developed were in PHP/MySQL language. This is the first language that i learned and i used (and i use).
I know also (basic) C/C++, HTML, Perl, Python. I'm not a designer!! :P
I managed many websites (personal and company websites), i have a good experience with many opensource CMS like Wiki, PHPnuke, Joomla, osCommerce, OpenCommercio...and much more!
I worked for 2 years (parallament to these) in the Domains and Hosting sector. I worked for 2 hosting companies as a PHP developer (first) and a System Administrator. I have a good expericence with Cpanel, Plesk panel and other server panels, linux systems (server), ssh and linux server applications (ftp, dns applications...).
I used Fedora,  CentOS, RedHat and Ubuntu as linux system. I have also a Windows experience (I used and i'm using Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP and Windows Vista).
I have also a little experience in the game developing sector.

My fedora account username is apocaliv.
I hope that i can help the fedora project and the fedora web group.
I wait your answer.
Best  Regards

Carica subito le tue foto! Metti on-line le foto delle tue vacanze! C'รจ Spaces!