An apology to the fedora websites team

Juan Camilo Prada Ojeda juankprada at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 18:59:23 UTC 2008

I owe you all an apology for leaving things the way i did. Although it was
never my intention things turned out this way and i couldn't keep working on
the fedora website, specially on the get-fedora section as i commited. Thing
is my job and my training is gettin all my time and right now i dont have
any free time to spend on my passion (Fedora). It is a shame to me to
recognize that right now im not the best person to rely on about the
get-fedora section as i wont have the time right now to work on it, so i
would like to ask for someone interested to keep working on this and maybe
in a near future ill be back helping you all again.

Sorry i didnt wrote this mail before and probably you all wondered where was
I. I really dont have an excuse (maybe i was gwtting back home really tired
and thats why i didnt bother myself to write this). Anyway thats all for
now, Of course i'll try to be as updated as i can with the fedora websites
progress but for now im afraid i cant keep working with all you

So keep all the good work you all have been doing!

regards

Juan Camilo Prada