Fw: Welcome to the Fedora Project!

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 9 00:53:16 UTC 2008

On 2008-12-08 05:35:59 AM, soft kuttan wrote:
>              i have created an account in fedora. ( the details i am forwarding
> with this mail ).
> i forgot my username. could you please help me sir.
>
> i just want to create my username as     softkuttan
>

>                  in the web site there is no option for Forgot username.
>  there is only the option for forgot password.
Hi, next time, please be careful about sending emails with passwords to
webmaster at fedoraproject.org.  These emails are publicly archived!

Your username is: kuttan

I have disabled the password in this email and requested a password
reset for your account.  You should be able to use that link to change
your password and login.  I'll try to get the username added to the
welcome mail for the next FAS release.

Thanks,
Ricky