I want to help support development

kerry walper kwalper at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 13:41:47 UTC 2008

Hello, my name is Kerry Walper. I am a guide and moderator at mepislovers.org
The members at mepislovers asked for mepis tee shirts. I have a tee shirt
making home based busines  so I set up a website to sell mepis tees to our
members. I sell the tees for $17.00. Out of the $17.00 I donate $5.00 from
each sale to mepis development. I've been working on the website for a few
days and I just got my paypal express add to cart button working so you can
pay with paypal or credit cards.
I would like to do the same for fedora. Not sure how many fedora tees will be
sold but I would like permission to add fedora to my list of available tee
shirts. If you don't have the power to grant my request could you forward
this message to whoever could grant me permission? Thank you. Kerry Walper
aka mepnoob2005 at mepislovers.org