feedback

Dan Adams danstalls at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 14:52:40 UTC 2008

I have read in no less than 5 places on your website how much feedback is
valued, yet I have found the feedback process cryptic and frustrating. All I
wanted to do was provide a little feedback before uninstalling fedora, not
join a club or create the one thousandth password that will never be used
again. Nor read endless pages of someone else's opinions. I just wanted to
pass on a comment that I though might be of some use to developers. If your
developers truly want honest feedback then perhaps you might suggest to them
that they create a conduit for that purpose that does not require all of the
BS.

--
Thanks,
Dan Adams.