comment

goldensunphotography at gmail.com goldensunphotography at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 05:37:22 UTC 2008

I am a "regular joe" visitor to your website.I'm pretty savvy with
computing but still chained to Windows XP.I'm passionate about saving
the world and ,upon reviewing the benefits of an open source operating
system,would love to try it.
Then i get stuck.And I mean stuck!
Does the open source community cater just to the Technically
Advanced?Doesnt this run counter to the set goals of the open source
community?
Surely at some point the open source community (and your website) must
make this revolution available to all.Even though your "product" is
free.....no-one knows how to use it!
Respectfully,
David Wells,BC,Canada