About the website language.

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ivazqueznet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 22:36:23 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-02-13 at 23:43 +0800, Stephen Chris wrote:
> Hello, Fedora Webmaster,
>
> We are GreenEyes Ltd. in Taiwan, we spread Fedora Linux in Taiwan,
> but we descry the Fedora Web is not have Traditional Chinese language to
> choose (http://fedoraproject.org/en/), only Simplified Chinese.
> We do not want to discuss about the language problem, but we know a nice
> product want to spread for everybody,
> that have to let everybody know the product.
>
> We need a website of Traditional Chinese to help us to spread Fedora in
> Taiwan.
> We can afford the assist to build the Traditional Chinese website.

Thank you for your interest in helping to translate the Fedora Project
website. Information about our Localization Project is located at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N . Information about the progress of
the localization of the Fedora websites is located at
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/fedora-web . We look forward
to seeing your contributions.

On behalf of the Fedora Project