Fedora 8

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 2 01:21:34 UTC 2008

Joe wrote:
> Heya, i got a new 320gb hard drive and stuck it in a system thinking i
> was going to like fedora core 8 and such.
>
> well, i thought wrong. it runs smooth and such like its cool but i would
> like to go back to my old options of the hard drive being a slave
> storage device.
>
> Could you tell me how in the world i would clear Fedora off that hard
> drive and such?

You can simple overwrite or reformat the partition during the
installation of another operating system or use fdisk and delete the
partition while you are running Fedora.

Note that the webmaster email address is only for feedback/reporting
issues on the Fedora website. For other help, try fedora-list or
http://fedoraforum.org

Rahul